By the term Chakra balancing, we imply restoring a balanced flow of life force energy or Prana shakti within the Chakras or Energy centers. Similarly, when we talk of healing chakras, basically it is all about creating a balance within the energetic system.
For a healthy, mind, body, and soul, the Seven Major Chakras must be in sync with each other energetically. As a matter of fact, our whole life depends on how smoothly our chakra system works. So, a balanced chakra system is vital to our existence.
These spinning wheels of energy can be overactive or underactive, resulting in imbalances in the energy system and blockages within one or more Chakras. This results in an unbalanced Chakras system.
Moreover, blockage or over-activity in a Chakra has a domino effect on other chakras. So, healing the whole chakra system is always essential.
How is Chakra balancing or Chakra Healing done?
By the term Chakra balancing, we imply restoring a balanced flow of life force energy or Prana shakti within the Chakras or Energy centers. When we talk of healing chakras, basically it is all about creating a balance within the energetic system.
Preliminary steps to Chakra Balancing
1. The first step is Right Breathing:
Correct breathing pattern is very important for overall health. Prana Shakti is guided by the way we breathe.
According to Reiki Expert Geeta Sharma, breathing pattern analysis is very important for Chakra analysis. When we talk about the flow of energy in the Chakra system, we talk about the movement of Prana within the body.
Now, what is the source of Prana points out Geeta? Breath is the source of life and it is the breath that enables the movement of Prana with the body.
So, she emphasizes that the breathing pattern has to be correct for balanced Chakras.
2. Aura cleansing: The energy shield that is part of our subtle body is called the Aura. It is the connection to the outside energies. As like energies attract like energies, so our aura should be clean to attract positive energies.
3. Analyses of vibrations of each Chakra: An energy healer can analyze each Chakra by keeping her hand little above the Chakras and with the dowsing pendulum. This helps in finding out energy blocks within the Chakras. Also for the understanding activity of Chakras.
4. Medical history and background: After energy analysis, a brief medical history of along with background, thoughts, habits, etc help in guiding the right kind of exercises and diet for healing Chakra system.
Energy healer Geeta Sharma, in some special cases, correlates the findings with Numerology Calculations and Astrological Calculations.
Then, she prepares a customized Chakra balancing and healing program.
Techniques used for Chakra Balancing and Chakra Healing
- Pranayama techniques for daily practice so as to breathe correctly: Over the years, Pranayam techniques have become very popular. According to Geeta, she has come across many clients who have been practicing Pranayam techniques but those techniques failed to help much. Now, why does that happen? A specific Pranayam technique may not be suitable for the person concerned. As different Pranayama techniques are suitable for different chakra energy levels. For example, if the fire element is disturbed then Kapalbhati (a Pranayam technique) may aggravate the symptoms of anxiety, gastritis, and angry outbursts. Likewise, Anulom Vilom Pranayam done in a general way may do more harm than good, in case of people with low Blood pressure conditions.
- Reiki healing combined with crystal healing of Chakras are very useful and are a mainstay for Chakra balancing
- Chakra attunement to healing a particular chakra.
- Mantras for healing and balancing chakras. There are specific Mantra chants for healing and balancing Chakras. For that not only Chakra analysis is taken into account, the astrological chart is also taken into account.
- Tibetan bowls Sound healing is also an intrinsic part of Chakra balancing. As each Chakra has a unique vibratory frequency, therefore healing with the right kind of frequency producing bowl does wonder in the cleansing and healing of Chakras.
- Specific Chakra Meditation techniques as per the need. Along with meditation, yogic exercises, diet, and other tips to strengthen and balance Chakras.
Reiki expert Geeta Sharma conducts online Chakra awareness programs and also Chakra Meditation programs. These are live and interactive programs.
By Neeru Bahl
For the latest updates on online courses with us please visit: Blog Page: Updates
For a brief overview of our services, please visit: Services