Operated by FaithHealers, www.ReikiDelhi.in is an online platform that provides Occult Science related goods and services that can be accessed/booked/purchased/used by a user, provided the user agrees to our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that:
- Your right to access and use the Site is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms applicable to all visitors, users, customers and any other individual accessing this Site.
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by its Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Faith Healers reserves the right to modify this agreement or any part thereof, as required, for the provision of services on the Site in compliance with the legal and regulatory framework, and for other legitimate business purposes.
- If you disagree with any part of this Agreement, you must immediately refrain from accessing, viewing and/or using this Site.
- All readings, sessions, courses, events and other services are provided based on the understanding that you take personal responsibility for your own choices, decisions and outcomes. Meaning, though the content and services on this Site have been designed with an intention to guide its users, the user must not solely rely upon this guidance while making and/or refraining from making any decision.
- You agree that the material or any information provided during a service will be used by you at your own discretion, and that Faith Healers is in no way responsible or liable for any losses incurred by you due to a decision made based on the guidance in question.
- The information, goods and services provided by Faith Healers are for entertainment purposes only and are not a substitute for professional mental health services or professional medical advice and/or treatment. Meaning:
- FaithHealers does not claim to be a licensed medical practitioner and/or therapist. Therefore, if you are suffering from a serious physical, mental or psychological ailment, please seek help from qualified healthcare professionals.
- Faith Healers does not claim to be a professional lawyer, or any other licensed professional. Therefore, if you are facing any challenging legal or other issues, you must consider consulting a licensed professional who can help you overcome your issues.
- The services on this Site are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis, without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Any material, information or guidance provided before, during or after a service does not entail a warranty of any kind.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the material provided on this Site, its mobile application or material connected to any sites linked to the Site.
User Account Security
- When you create an account with us, you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so shall be considered as a breach of Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to our Site.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding the password that you have created to access this Site, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third-party.
- Upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, you shall inform us immediately.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- This Site and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Faith Healers.
- Any content or reference material sent by Faith Healers to a user/customer is for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not permitted to:
- Modify or copy the material sent to you via email, WhatsApp or any other mode of communication.
- Use the material for commercial purpose, or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material.
- Transfer the material to another person, website and/or organisation.
- Print and distribute hard copies of the material.
- Non-compliance with the above-mentioned Terms shall be treated as a breach of Agreement, and you will be restricted from accessing, viewing, and/or using the material for personal use. Upon termination of your right to view the material, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- e. Video and audio recordings, if any, provided during or after a session are only for personal use. You acknowledge and agree that any such recordings and affiliated copyrights are the property of FaithHealers and you will not publish, post them online, share and/or distribute them without the written and signed permission from the Founder of FaithHealers (Ms. Geeta Sharma).
Links to Third-Party/Other Websites
- Our Site may contain links to third-party articles, web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Faith Healers. In such a case, please note that Faith Healers has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We strongly recommend you to read the Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies of third-party websites that you visit before using its goods, services, offerings or features.
User Account Termination or Suspension
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including a situation unrelated to breach of Agreement.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please real all the information about the product before booking and order. Faith Healers are not giving any permission to user to cancel the order of booking, courses and any products and we don’t give any refund after you once purchased this.
Filming, Recording, Photography and Copy content
You will not be permitted to film, record and/or photograph private readings, sessions and/or courses, including but not limited to those conducted via Zoom (or other video call platforms) and telephone readings. Any attempt to do so will be considered as a willful breach of agreement, as a result of which the reading, session or course will be terminated immediately without any refund.
We don’t give any permission to copy the content and images from our website for personal use.
Testimonials, Feedback and Reviews
- If you have submitted or if you submit a testimonial via email, text message, our social media handles, or any other social media platform, then you agree that we may publish your testimonial, feedback or review together with your name and any other related details provided by you on this website.
- You agree that the placement and position of such testimonials, feedback or reviews shall be at the sole discretion of Faith Healers.
- You further agree that we may edit the testimonial, feedback or review and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial, feedback or review. However, we assure you that we will not edit your testimonial in a way that misrepresents your views.
- If you do not agree to any part of these Terms, you may terminate this license by sending an email to email@example.com, with a 30-day notice of termination.
- A material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you continue to access or use our Service(s) after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- At any point in time, if any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Faith Healers regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Address: 4D/2, basement, old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi -110060